National Poetry Writing Month is already 2 weeks past–how did that happen? April seemed like it would never end some nights, as I tried to think of something about which to wax poetic. At the start of the month, I vowed I would not spend more than 15 minutes on each poem, and I didn’t–once I got the initial germ of an idea.
As it turned out, what began as a daily writing discipline challenge became a reminder of just how much I enjoyed poetry writing. And, I had the chance to interact with some really great bloggers, true poets who create magic with their words.
One thing I love about this blog is that it can be anything I want it to be. Just because April is over, doesn’t mean I can’t bust out the rhyming chops from time to time.
I might dabble in fiction, after all, November is National Novel writing month.
But it will always be about the food.
Tagsbalsamic vinegar baltimore beer bicycle thief bistro blue crab canadian cuisine chains chinese chocolate chowder cocoa pesto comfort food cookbook critics dessert diners dinner party downtown restaurant dusseldorf elements on hollis fid food ads food network food network canada france germany haiku italy jagermeister knife knives lobster local NaPoWriMo nimbus peter nowlan pork recipe soup tasting menu thursdays top chef canada whacky doo wine
- Eat:getaway lamb chops Drink: Strongbow Listen: Figgy Duff #rootsareshowing @meatmongers http://t.co/4BPK1OAVcw 8 hours ago
- Eat: tin beans drink: India beer listen: damp wood whistling in fire #may24 #NL camping memories #alwayscold 1 day ago
- “@HighlandDrive: Tuesday means the start to the week and many meat/treats!!!” Mmm...meat treats... 1 day ago
- “@FidKitchen: News blast: FID will be serving Back Door Pad Thai only between 12:00 and 5:00 from tomorrow till Friday. #lastchance! 1 day ago
- “@HighlandDrive: Sausages are flying off the shelf!! " nothing beats flying sausages! #deliciousness 3 days ago
Looking for something in particular?