Liz Feltham is a freelance food and travel writer living in Bedford, Nova Scotia. A former professional chef, she was the food critic for the Coast, Halifax’s weekly, for eight years, and has contributed to numerous publications including enRoute, Occasions, and Pure Canada. She’s the author of Chowders & Soups, and South Shore Tastes (both, Nimbus) and Summer Drinks and Fabulous Fishcakes (both, Formac) and holds a Red Seal certification in cooking. Liz can be reached via email: liz @ foodcritic.ca
Tagsbalsamic vinegar baltimore beer bicycle thief bistro blue crab canadian cuisine chains chinese chocolate chowder cocoa pesto comfort food cookbook critics dessert diners dinner party downtown restaurant dusseldorf elements on hollis fid food ads food network food network canada france germany haiku italy jagermeister knife knives lobster local NaPoWriMo nimbus peter nowlan pork recipe soup tasting menu thursdays top chef canada whacky doo wine
- Eat: tin beans drink: India beer listen: damp wood whistling in fire #may24 #NL camping memories #alwayscold 15 hours ago
- “@HighlandDrive: Tuesday means the start to the week and many meat/treats!!!” Mmm...meat treats... 15 hours ago
- “@FidKitchen: News blast: FID will be serving Back Door Pad Thai only between 12:00 and 5:00 from tomorrow till Friday. #lastchance! 15 hours ago
- “@HighlandDrive: Sausages are flying off the shelf!! " nothing beats flying sausages! #deliciousness 2 days ago
- @travelprose Happy to hear you're enjoying book pics :) Yes, the Newfs are unforgettable. Perfectly suited to be writers' dogs! 5 days ago
Looking for something in particular?