Fresh local strawberries + cracked black pepper + chocolate balsamic vinegar = amazingly easy, incredibly elegant dessert.
Tagsbalsamic vinegar baltimore beer bicycle thief bistro blue crab canadian cuisine chains chinese chocolate chowder cocoa pesto comfort food cookbook critics dessert diners dinner party downtown restaurant dusseldorf elements on hollis fid food ads food network food network canada france germany haiku italy jagermeister knife knives lobster local NaPoWriMo nimbus peter nowlan pork recipe soup tasting menu thursdays top chef canada whacky doo wine
- @thenakedwino @houseofhuxtable LOLOLOL! You'll always be the LOUD one, I know that! XO 19 hours ago
- @houseofhuxtable @thenakedwino groan is right... D, you may have been the pretty one back in Club Max days. But now? :p 1 day ago
- @thenakedwino :) I like that you didn't ask which of you was who xo 1 day ago
- @thenakedwino yes, but what are the two if you going to see? #wawawa #terriblejoke 1 day ago
- watched giant squid special on AP. want calamari w curry mayo. no more tv w edible creatures before bed. #foodcraving 2 days ago
Looking for something in particular?